Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I have always known
that at last
I would take this road.
But yesterday,
I did not know
it would be today.


(from the sidewalk in front of Pike Place market in Seattle: a bustling commercial market by the waterside. perhaps written by Marimira or was it Narihira? I take this inscription to be very sinister.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2.) Unfortunately, but as expected, I have been contacted by two other people, one named Brian, the other Nick, who tell me that the Einstein on the Beach on December 6th will not be the complete musical performance (ie it will be selections). I can't remember who Brian or Nick are.

Update. Nick is somebody with Carnegie Hall. Brian is however more credible: he's the press representative for Pomegranate Arts, Philip Glass's Booking & Production Management company.





No comments: