Thursday, December 18, 2008

1. I love this page and I love all the little steps. It gets lonely here; little footsteps on the snow.
There's a beautiful chain hidden deep in these recesses. It tickles along under some throat.
It's a beautiful image: the beauty of web.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~


John Donne when he was 23 years old.
(I wish I'd done that when I was 23 years old.)


~ ~ ~ ~ ~




The Sagrada Familia by Antoni Gaudi. This is fucking ridiculous.

Click here, here, and here.


Originally designed by Antoni Gaudí (1852–1926), who worked on the project for over 40 years, devoting the last 15 years of his life entirely to the endeavor, the project is scheduled to be completed in 2026. On the subject of the extremely long construction period, Gaudí is said to have remarked, "My client is not in a hurry."

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagrada_familia

~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Christ welcomes you to Rio de Janeiro.




No comments: