Monday, March 2, 2009

1. This post is merely to preserve the intro from the left frame, the intro that has been around for quite some time. It has shed from the left, and drifts like the rest of the wood on this web.

I don't argue what I believe - so I'm told - cloak & dagger, hiding hidden, eben. This blog seems that way, together with the other one (what we see as we spin past): a split of mind: one science, one silence?...hemispheres of thought trickling, what's left, what's right?.

I don't know where this'll go yet, like any disjointed scenery on the way past, like any yellow line.

Take it this way (if the missing is too much missed): this is a site of my stained glass, broken. This is the spider web of memories forming. These are my tears and these are my joys. Small parcels, each, but present nonetheless. I am the host introducing the guests.

Welcome.





No comments: